Analyze and evaluate tender documents and Requests for Quotations (RFQs) from major international oil companies in the various countries of operations.
2. Review and analyze technical specifications of equipment requested by the oil companies.
3. Source for worldwide suppliers and manufacturers that comply with the technical and commercial requirements of the clients.
4. Evaluate suppliers’ quotations to determine best price and delivery performance.
5. Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time , cost and quality so as to meet the expectations of the client while keep the benefit to the company.
6. Develop and prepare necessary documentation and accordingly procure equipment ( such as pumps, valves, seals, compressors, instrumentation, line pipes & structural steel, etc ……) from suppliers worldwide (US, France, Germany, Italy , UK .....) meeting the requested specifications of the clients.
7. Prepare, issue and follow up on purchase orders until receiving the order acknowledgement.
8. Update regularly and maintain procurement records for future use and considerations.
9. Follow up with the manufacturers to make sure production schedules and delivery are respected and intervene when problems, such as delays and technical queries, arise.
10. Maintain positive working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality and delivery targets are met.